Financial Translation Services
In the world of finance, a dot or a comma can make a major difference. That’s why it is essential that your company’s financial documentation be entrusted not only to top-class linguists but to financial specialists. All our financial translators are accordingly true specialists in the field.
Translating for banks and other financial institutions
Our team has worked for a significant number of global financial institutions, ranging from large UK retail banks to smaller Swiss private banks and asset management companies.
Take advantage of our experience with:
- Internal documentation: investment guidelines, regulatory compliance (KYC regulations, financial crime prevention), custody agreement, etc.
- Marketing documentation: investment fund brochures, performance updates, websites, newsletters, etc.
- Research: market commentary, analyst recommendations, etc.
Translating for company finance departments
We work with a large number of company finance departments, either directly or via the agencies responsible for preparing their financial reporting. We’re experienced in a whole range of industries, from financial services, energy, public relations to software development and mining.
Benefit from our expert translations for your:
- Financial reporting: financial statements, annual reports, management reports, etc.
- Internal documentation: IAS / IFRS documentation, accounting policies, audit manuals, internal control procedures, etc.
- Investor relations: earnings, corporate announcements, documentation for annual general meetings, press releases, etc.
Snapshot of translation services
Other benefits for you
- All European and major global languages: including Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and every other European language you can think of.
Read about some popular language combinations.
- 5 service levels: Translation + Proofreading, Translation + QA, Translation, Machine Translation + Post Editing, Machine Translation.
Learn more about our service levels.
- Business translation specialist: financial documentation, sales and marketing material, legal documents, product documentation.
Learn more about our areas of specialisation!
- Fair pricing: We believe in hiring the best talent on the market. We don't, however, believe in expensive offices and high overheads. You can thus benefit from working with highly experienced translators without paying the prices charged by more traditional agencies.
- Quality control: All team members only work in their native language and boast certifiable expertise in their particular fields: accounting, banking, engineering, finance, law, marketing, etc.
- Fast turnarounds: We meet every deadline. Simple as that.
- Strict confidentiality: We regularly deal with highly confidential material such as unpublished annual reports of listed companies. So strict confidentiality is a part of every job we translate. For your added assurance, we will happily sign any non-disclosure / confidentiality agreement upon request. We are also happy to use OpenPGP for all email transfers should you prefer. Email us and we'll send you our key.
Quality in Translation
We are a charter member of the Quality in Translation Campaign. Learn more.